Friday, April 8, 2011

Mommy has to miss the Field Trip...BOOOO

April 7, 2011

Today was the Zoo field trip. The field trip I have waited for and I had to miss it! BOOOOOO

Due to the time away from work in the last few weeks, I figured I should let Nana attend and make up some work. It was a very hard decision for me because who likes to miss out on fun with their child especially with all that Rylee is enduring lately.

We have passed the Zoo a gazillion times in the past two months and you can actually see the Giraffes feeding on leaves from the trees from the 6th floor playroom of the hospital. I must thank Dr. Firestone for that tidbit of information.

My best friend Ashley was nice enough to take a bunch of pictures for me and they turned out great. Rylee got to pet an elephant, watch a Giraffe potty while walking (the highlight of her day...GEEZ) and a bear snuggled in a tree.

The best part of her day was sharing it all with her best friends laughing, smiling and hugging, which is what she has missed so much the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment