Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Two Peas in a Pod!!!!






We had a great Father's Day.Rylee made Danny breakfast in bed complete with the newspaper and presents. She was so excited to take care of her Daddy. Danny and Rylee went and visited Poppa who had a cold. Rylee came home and said "poor poppa is sick....I love him but I hope I don't get it!". Poor Poppa. I hope he had a great day despite his cold! When they returned home we went to my parents house. Dad was doing what he loves most drinking a beer, watching the car race and lighting his BBQ pit! We all sat outside had some great laughs and went swimming. Nothing makes me happier than to be with the men who are carrying me through these rough times. They are truly amazing and Rylee smiles whenever she is with them.






Uncle CC came and joined in the fun with us and my dad was so happy to have all of us together at one time... which is so difficult!!!!





It was nice to just see pure joy in the faces of the two most important men in my life and the princess they make so happy. We ended the day with Rylee giving us an outdoor concert at home!!!! She put on a show for her daddy and I even joined in for a few songs.





We had a great time and lots of fun and for one day we were able to let go of our fears, worry and just enjoy eachother!






- Posted using BlogPress from Brandi's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment